The Power of Story as Alchemy
Experience the power of shamanic stories as alchemy to transmute the lead of your limitations into the gold of your brilliance illuminating the world.
This free trial gives you a delicious experience of how shamanic stories infuse your life with REAL magic that you can use to live a more meaningful, rich and joyful life and make your dreams come true.
When you give the Story Lovers Club
a try, you get a magical treat:
A Treasure Chest of Magical Stories, each with their own Story Journey that allows you to enter the story, become the protagonist and use it as a blueprint and alchemy for your real life.
“Stories are the only imagined structure that can lay down actual memories, as if you had experienced the event directly in real life.
This gives story the alchemical power to rewrite reality.” Maria Mar
The Story Loves Club
In the Story Lovers Club
you experience the magic of story through stories with a Story Journey
(or Story Quest
). Each Story Journey
may contain any of these elements:
- Story Alchemy: Discover an embedded shamanic tool in the story and use it for your real life.
- Shamanic Insights or Teachings: Maria Mar reveals the Medicine in the story.
- Artchemy: Use arts and crafts --as well as journal writing and movement and sound alchemy-- to transmute the limitation presented in the story to an empowerment solution or possibility.
- Ceremony: Quicken your transformation and deepen your liberation through the power of ceremony.
- And more
An Introduction to Story Alchemy
. Learn what Story Alchemy
is and how to use shamanic stories as blueprints to change your life. Includes:
- The Story Alchemy Blueprint (ebook, PDF format)
Story: The Queenly Gown and the Girl in Rags
story depicting the process of releasing your Identity Rags and donning your Queenly Gown to stand in your value and embody your brilliance.
Story Journey: Releasing your Identity Rags and Donning your Goddess Gown
Peel off the distorted self-perception of labels and judgments you've inherited so that you can see your radiant Sacred Self.
- Redress your Sacred Self
- Release your Identity Rags
- Don your Goddess Gown
- Conscious Living Practices
- Shamanic Glossary
Story: An Intar for Melba
Melba is crying. He's left her. How could he? Then the strangest thing happens... and her life changes in an instant.
Story Journey: Shifting from Problem to Possibility
When someone leaves, mistreats us or when a relationship ends there are powerful moments that offer the possibility of a clearance.
- Story Alchemy No 1: Shift from Problem to Possibility
- Story Alchemy No. 2: Transmute loss into love
- Story Alchemy No. 3: Shift from Imprisoning Grief to Healing Grief
- Story Alchemy No. 4: Three steps from pain to power
- Artspiration: Butterfly Wings
- Poem: The Magical Lamp
- Prayer: Grow wings from within
- Ceremony: Cleansing Tears
- Shamanic Glossary
Story: The Worthy Opponent
Wherever Janet looked, there SHE was. She was like bad news, all over the place.She thwarted Janet at every turn. She one-up Janet. Maneauver her. Stole her shine. It was time to get rid of her enemy once and for all. But how?
You are meeting your enemy. Look into the mirror. What story are you co-creating with your worthy opponent?
- Shamanic Teaching: Creation Partners
- Shamanic Teaching: The Worthy Opponent
- Story Alchemy: Sacred Mirors
- Story Alchemy: Story Casting
- Artchemy: Movement Alchemy
- Ceremony: Eating the Enemy
- Shamanic Glossary
In Week 4 you will enjoy the first episode of a Story Saga. This will give you a taste of the power of Story Sagas.Story Sagas
are experiential novels where you become the protagonist and go through the same transformation the protagonist in the story is going through. These story sagas are designed to empower, uplift and transform you while you play, create and gracefully participate in the imaginative journey created by the shaman.
You can see the Story Sagas
as interactive novels that I am writing as you are journeying through them. I'm usually about 12 chapters ahead in my writing, so you'll not run short. But as you interact with the Story Quest
( A story Journey that is longer --made of a dozen or more Story Journeys-- and together these journeys create a quest with a powerful purpose at the end.
Story Saga: The Princess and the Empty Treasure Chest
Alone in the forest, the princess hides herself from her enemy, the King's assasin. Her once queenly gown is all but rags. She is starving. Her hair... well a rat's nest would be prettier and she is hiding while she spies on her people, seeing them suffer. But what can she do?
In Week 4
you will participate in the Episode 1
of the Story Saga The Princess with the Empty Treasure Chest
Quest for your Feminine Leadership
powers, stand on your self-authority and reclaim the Feminine Gifts
that allow you to be an influencer and help empower your people while you achieve authentic success. Through this Story Saga, you acquire magical objects in an induction into Feminine self-authority, confidence and leadership.
Episode 1: The Coin of Ownership
The Princess finds her father's personal Treasure Chest, but after dragging it all the way to her hideout, she discovers that it is empty. She feels more helpless than ever... until she hears a cling! inside the empty chest. Dare she look?
“Your brain stores reality in the form of story. It is the default format of your subconscious mind.
An experience becomes a Story Field; then a Neural Map that your mind applies to any similar situation.
The most graceful, creative and radical way to change your habits and recurring limitations is to find and change the Story Field that sustains them.” Maria Mar
What are Story Alchemies?
are like the bottle where the genie lives. They allow the genie in the shamanic story to come out and help you apply the story to your transformation.Depending on the story, there can be one to three Story Alchemies
in a Story Journey
. These Story Alchemies
can include any or all of these features:
- Journal writing questions to help you apply the wisdom in the story to your life.
- Step-by-step processes and practices modeled from the story and taking you through a particular solution or transformation.
- Multi-media tools, such as audio meditations or videos.
- Videos with more guidance or a journey of transformation.
- Self-assessment tools to gauge where you are at in your quest and what issues you need to address.
- ARTspirations, which are eye-opening, heart-opening, mind-opening quotes with an image for stronger impact.
- Art Journaling instructions or videos leading you through a visual process.
- ARTchemy(tm) Project that allows you to use arts & crafts as ceremony to quicken your transformation or manifestation. It may include collages, ceremonial tableaus, magical chests, dream baskets, movement, sound alchemies and other creative activities.
- Ceremony or ritual actions for that transformation.
- Poetry Journeys where a poem takes you into a transformational experience.
- Posters and other visual aid for your devices.
“Story Alchemy™ is the process of using story and creativity to transmute the lead of lack, wounds and limitations
into the gold of resourcefulness, personal power and possibilities.” Maria Mar
Why do I want to use Story Alchemy(tm)?
- Play for transformation
- Make change a graceful experience instead of a struggle
- Employ your creativity on behalf of your dreams
- Activate your faith. Give it arms and legs to reach your dreams and goals.
allows you to use a shamanic story to change an aspect of your life that needs a transformation. Shamanic stories are written as instant experiences of transformation. They walk you through experiential understanding.
Stories are the only imagined structure that can lay down actual memories. When you read or hear a story, your brain frequency entrains with the storyteller and you experience the story as a real event. You store it in your subconscious mind not as information, but as experience.
This allows you to use a shamanic story to create new Story Fields
that can lay down new Neural Maps
to change your life.
The Story Alchemies
included in the Story Journey
allow you to take the Story Fields
embedded in the story, apply them to your unique persona and situation and then lay them down as a new reality for yourself.
Storyteller-shaman Maria Mar creates shamanic stories specifically focused on a transformation needed to meet a specific challenge and attain the best solution.
To find out the transformation in any of the stories or Story Journeys
here, look at the topic, subtitle and keywords.
You can apply Story Alchemy
- The Transformation you need.
- Healing or personal growth process
- Manifestation of a dream or goal
- Liberation, breaking through
- Training yourself in the mindset and heartset for success, leadership, self-expression, fulfillment
- Embodying your purpose
- Owning your authority and value, confidence, self-love
- Grieving, relationships, family dynamics, family karma
- Habits changes, dealing with your Shadows, Inner Children, etc.
- Self-expression, freeing your voice, speaking your truth
- Visibility, not playing small, feeling enough, stepping up
- Walking through fear, stopping procrastination
- Expressing your gifts and talents in the world.
- Exploring your creativity and learning how to use it to create the life you want.
In the Free Trial, you will experience four Story Journeys, each with one or more Story Alchemy. When your Free Trial comes to an end, you will receive the Story Journey Roster via email, so that you can choose the life area or issue you want to address in your life through Story Alchemy.
Once you register for the Story Lovers Club, you will receive:
- Welcome Kit with briefs for all current stories
- Seasonal member discounts and free stories.
- VIP notices of new Stories and Story Journeys
- Co-creation invitations. Read a chapter. Give me feedback. Do the quest. Let me know what could be improved. Receive Co-creation credits when the book is published.
- Join my Street Team to spread the word when I launch a new book. Get advance copies.
- Join the Story conversation.
- Ask private questions. Get private answers.
Register for this Free Trial Now.
Free. No pre-payment or credit card required.